Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Good News!

I have such good news...I just received a call from the nurse in my oncologist's office with the results from my crazy PET/CAT scans on Friday...everything is stable, nothing has spread, and the lymph nodes on my left side have calmed down so I won't be needing the ultrasound guided fine needle biopsy!  Happy dance, oh happy dance!

I will be seeing a Thoracic Surgeon on Thursday, then all the surgeons will be putting their heads together with my oncologist, who I will be seeing a week from today, and hopefully on that day she will be presenting me with a plan for my surgery.

Moving forward!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Kajal,

I was sorry to read of your suffering, but I was so glad to read your good news! I meditate with the rose quartz mala I bought in your etsy shop every day. Using it has made my life, and my relationships with my son and my husband significantly better. Thank you for the beautiful mala, and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Namaste,
Niki