Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sadhana Is So Difficult Because


Sadhana is so difficult because:

That which I am searching for is me.

That which acts as an enemy is me,

and that which is attempting to get rid of the self-destructive me is also me.

I am the obstruction and I am the way.

That which obstructs is my own creation caused by my unconscious patterns.

The “I” that is the light of consciousness is obscured by unconsciousness.

That which I am searching for is hidden

behind all the false images I hold of myself.

That which remains and cannot be removed after

getting rid of all that I have acquired is the real me

By my Guru, Yogi Amrit Desai...Jai Gurudev

I know I am so far behind in my updates.  I will write soon.  For now, I wanted to share this with you.
Jai Bhagwan dear ones, love to all...Kajal
.

No comments: