Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Yes Those Are My Feet!

My tootsies in my ToeSox 5 Toe Sandals

Hi ToeSox!

I can't tell you how much I love my 5 toe sandals. They have barely been off my feet all summer! I have neuropathy in my left foot (from chemotherapy for a childhood cancer), my big toe doesn't work like it should and the rest of my toes were curling and scrunching together. Then I got my 5 toe sandals! I saw a difference after just wearing them for a few days. Now after wearing for a couple of months, my toes are no longer scrunched together, are not as curled, and I have gotten a little motion back in that big left toe! And the best part is, they feel sooooo good. Thank you so much for creating these amazing sandals. I would love to have a pair in the Bohemian style, if that is part of the giveaway (and you like my picture!). Then I would be able to have 5 toe sandals on my feet all the time. They honestly have helped me (and my left foot) and my yoga practice immensely.

I plan on wearing them all winter with my toe sox!

Namaste and thank you,
Kajal (of Kajal's Malas)
 
Karleen Wooster, Christina Shultz Patterson, Rose Mary VasquezTorres Smallwood and 19 others like this.
    • ToeSox A great testimonial from one of our wonderful customers!!
       
    • Heather McDaniels They are wonderful, I love mine!
       
    • Martin Collins Are those men's or just woman's. I'm very happy for this person. My big toe joint doesn't work so well also. Wanting to know. Thanks.
       
    • Michele Leonello Got a pair..love them
       
    • ToeSox They are Women's Yogini sandals, but we do offer them in Men's sizes now! You can see them at http://shop.toesox.com/yogi-mens-p134.aspx
      shop.toesox.com
      Now available in Mens Style featuring a wider strap! Channel your inner yogi off...
      the mat. Redesigned for better fit! Pitched toe for improved rebound and walk-ability Soft and durable EVA lining Footbed . . . Select Color: SELECT OPTION; BLACK. Select Size: SELECT SIZE; 7; 8; 9; 10; 11; 12; 13.
      See More
       
    • Pat Loflin I feel the same way Kajal. My toes are now separated and my hammer toe no longer hammers when I walk
       
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just want to express my heartfelt gratitude and say thank you for spending some time to publish this article I have found lots of information.

www.triciajoy.com