Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All Sold Out!

Hello lovelies!  Here is something I never thought I would say...Kajal's Malas has been sold out!  In the past couple of weeks since I re-opened, sweet dear previous customers, and some newbies, dropped by and so graciously supported my shop's re-opening with a purchase (or two!), culminating in the last mala (one of my favorites, the yellow jade and garnet) shipping off today to lovely and sweet Niki (thank you again Niki!). 

Tomorrow I will be attempting to create a 27 bead pocket mala, a request from a dear friend to give as a gift.  It will be a good way to see if I will be able to begin knotting again.  I am a little concerned as my hands are a little shaky, I think from the pain medication (hopefully I will be off it very soon).  In any case I hope I am able to focus in the way that I feel I need to in order to create these sacred pieces (many of you know just how picky I am about my knots, and the kind of energy that goes into them and the mala as a whole).

So I am hoping to fill the shop up again with many more malas very soon!

I hope everyone has an absolutely wonderful holiday season, and the happiest of new years!  Thank you all for your generous love and support, kindness and compassion through such a difficult time.  I am so blessed to be on the road to recovery, and 2011 is so full of promise.

So much love to you all, kajal

No comments: